- Thorough circulatory and neurological assessments
- Specialised wound care advice
- Multi-disciplinary approach with communication and if necessary referral to other medical professionals
What affect does Diabetes have on feet and legs?
People with Diabetes are more likely to develop foot problems as changes associated with the vascular and nervous systems can readily occur. At the SA Podiatry Clinic we take special care of diabetic feet.
What can the SA Podiatry Clinic offer?
- In depth vascular and neurological assessments
- Regular foot assessment and care is recommended for diabetic clients
- Arrange and implement a multidisciplinary care plan to prevent, treat and rehabilitate diabetic foot and lower leg conditions.
Medicare enhanced primary care plan patients are welcome.