- Effective relief from foot and leg pain
- Improved foot function
- Reduced musculoskeletal injuries
- Personalised approach
What is Orthotic Therapy?
Foot and leg problems are debilitating. Orthotics are shoe inserts which are used to reduce external forces and restore normal movement patterns of the foot and lower leg. Orthotics can greatly enhance your quality of life. The SA Podiatry Clinic orthotics are individually designed to improve your foot and lower leg function.
What can the SA Podiatry Clinic offer?
- Extensive experience and understanding of orthotic therapy.
- Access to a wide variety of orthotics, which are individually designed to suit your requirements
- High quality manufacturing and casting processes to ensure the most accurate orthotic prescription for you.
- High standards of treatment options and provide excellent follow up care.