- Assess progress alongside developmental norms
- Identify normal and varying developmental walking patterns
What is paediatric podiatry?
Paediatric podiatry is a specialised service which involves monitoring and in some cases treating common childhood complaints to allow normal foot and leg development.
Common childhood complaints can include:
- Growing pains
- Flat feet and club foot
- Difficulty walking including In toe/Out toe
- Sever’s disease
- Ingrown nails and plantar warts
What can the SA Podiatry clinic offer?
- A specialised service to assess, advise and treat common childhood gait, foot and leg problems.
- Sessions are designed to be interactive and enjoyable for the whole family.
- Treatment plans are child specific and often involve using exercises as games.
- Children are welcome–we love assessing and treating children in the clinic!
- The SA Podiatry Clinic also offers free onsite child minding, along with family friendly facilities including change tables and a dedicated Kids room*.
- Footwear advice for the whole family and we have a variety of cost effective, child friendly orthotics.
*Only available at Prospect, please advise our friendly reception staff when making an appointment.